1.4
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Nothing but issues with this unit.2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler.

Fuel pump motor for on board fuel tank/ pump went bad at year 2 (we run the pump every 30 days as we were told to do when we picked up the unit). Labor day 2017 while driving down the interstate stopped to get fuel at a gas station and noticed the front AC unit had something white lying on top of it. Climbed on the roof and noticed that the roof membrane was ripped/ tore from the front cap to the front AC unit. $11,848.00 to repair the roof.

9/2017 Contacted Cross Roads and spoke to the most RUDE customer service rep I have ever spoken to. She would try to talk over me as well as told me that the unit had a 1 year manufacturers roof warranty. I told her that there was no glue on the roof at the front cap and that it was a manufactures defect. She said of that was the case then the roof would have pulled up or tore wen it was being transported from the manufactures location to the dealership.

I was also told by her that it was due to the caulking or seam deteriorating and that they WOULD NOT FIX IT. I told her that she should look at the internet with several other people having issues with the roof on their products and that it was a defect from the company. My suggestion from ANYONE looking to purchase a trailer from this company is to STAY AWAY. The product that they put out is JUNK.

They will not stand behind what they sell and are very rude as well as do not care about the customer.

Everytime we take this toy hauler out for a trip we have issue from big to small.It is a sinking ship that you have to keeps adding thousands of dollars to keep it afloat.

Review about: Crossroads Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Product, Product its junk.

Had an Experience with Crossroads Rv?

Comments

looks like most of these people that build RVs are just stupid about customer service.