I have owned 3 Cross Roads Cruiser 5ers.They all have had small issues, but this 2014 35 ss has had to many, and the final straw was a tiny crack in wall under bedroom slide out and the factory told me how to fix it my self and where to buy a 20.00 item.
Really, so cheap so easy you can't even offer anything?
I know they all have issues, but Im trying a Heartland Big Country.I believe dealers share the blame here to, in service after the sale, but the mfg should be willing to spend a couple dollars to fix a defect their well aware of.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "This is not the only item where this happens. This is just the latest example and the one to which I called their attention to no avail. When you first go..."
- "I pulled out this meatloaf to prepare a quick dinner. For the first time, I noticed the limited directions. "Heat in 350deg oven for approx. 30 minutes" Sound easy, so I..."
- "I purchased Colby cheese. Due date says Jan 9 2016. This is Dec 18 2015. Mold already. Was kept in meat draw in fridge...."