I have owned 3 Cross Roads Cruiser 5ers.They all have had small issues, but this 2014 35 ss has had to many, and the final straw was a tiny crack in wall under bedroom slide out and the factory told me how to fix it my self and where to buy a 20.00 item.
Really, so cheap so easy you can't even offer anything?
I know they all have issues, but Im trying a Heartland Big Country.I believe dealers share the blame here to, in service after the sale, but the mfg should be willing to spend a couple dollars to fix a defect their well aware of.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "I purchased Colby cheese. Due date says Jan 9 2016. This is Dec 18 2015. Mold already. Was kept in meat draw in fridge...."
- "This is not the only item where this happens. This is just the latest example and the one to which I called their attention to no avail. When you first go..."
- "I pulled out this meatloaf to prepare a quick dinner. For the first time, I noticed the limited directions. "Heat in 350deg oven for approx. 30 minutes" Sound easy, so I..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."