I have owned 3 Cross Roads Cruiser 5ers.They all have had small issues, but this 2014 35 ss has had to many, and the final straw was a tiny crack in wall under bedroom slide out and the factory told me how to fix it my self and where to buy a 20.00 item.
Really, so cheap so easy you can't even offer anything?
I know they all have issues, but Im trying a Heartland Big Country.I believe dealers share the blame here to, in service after the sale, but the mfg should be willing to spend a couple dollars to fix a defect their well aware of.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "This is my brand new jayco pinnacle Rv bought in January 2015 it is also a 2015 Rv after one trip you can see how big the stress crack was..."
- "I purchased Colby cheese. Due date says Jan 9 2016. This is Dec 18 2015. Mold already. Was kept in meat draw in fridge...."
- "Page 1 of3 People of Ebay TAKE NOTICE the following people have commited Mail Fraud Steve Schiffman and EBAY, that's right, EBAY! 2705 CHAMPLAIN ST APTK OTTAWA IL 61350 United States (815) 434-4083 vintagebasebatlptusschiffman 2705 CHAMPLAIN ST APTK OTTAWA..."
- "This is not the only item where this happens. This is just the latest example and the one to which I called their attention to no avail. When you first go..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."