Crossroads Rv Rv Review from Austin, Texas

2 of 44 Crossroads Rv reviews

Anybody having issues with Cameos keeping cool.Like an insulation issue?

Both 15,000 btu A/C are working, 4 degrees difference from outdoor temperatures during the hot day hours!

Wall temp reading at these points in the day high 80's 90's even 100's at points!!!!Miserable!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
2 of 44 Crossroads Rv reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 26 #1232452 Dallas, Texas, United States

Same problem with 38RL redwood,, the worst insulation every hot during summer and cold in the winter..

1 0 Reply

Nov 01 #1234717 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

As both you Austin Dallas boys. I got the same problem with insulation I presume. Like there isn't any. I chuckled at the Austin heat gun. I just went and don't the same thing back in Sept. Man it's like no relief. I've been dealing with the service for months. Mine is a 15' Franklin bought new 12/31/15. There was major issues from beginning. I'm not getting anywhere with service. What about you guys. Blhambright at the Gmail. I'm going back this week got to get something going. Let's trade some info. Left you a email

Nov 01 #1234719 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I just left the previous comment with a contact. I'm in San Angelo Texas. Lol. I didn't see that location area to fill out I guess. Y'all email me. Asap. Also I'm getting bad allergy attacks the last few weeks.

Nov 01 #1234747 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I notice you said Redwood. I got Redwood Manuals with my Rushmore Franklin. Hmm. Lost. Well they don't make good trailers. I think we all need the lawyer someone here posted from Dallas customer out of Tennessee that got satisfaction. I'm running out of time on warranty and I have a/c cooling issues (I understand these trailers in the sun aren't like a house) but mine want gold cool or heat regardless. I mean it's been 55 degrees at night lately. Cloudy in mornings and as soon as it gets 74 outside the a/c runs all day. No cycle at all. I say there is no insulation in the ceiling.
I'm in San Angelo Texas. Not where ever this shows on Canada. I'm not registered. My number is 3256509775. Brandon

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.