1.7

Anybody having issues with Cameos keeping cool.Like an insulation issue?

Both 15,000 btu A/C are working, 4 degrees difference from outdoor temperatures during the hot day hours!

Wall temp reading at these points in the day high 80's 90's even 100's at points!!!!Miserable!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Crossroads Rv and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Crossroads Rv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Crossroads Rv to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Crossroads Rv?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1232452

Same problem with 38RL redwood,, the worst insulation every hot during summer and cold in the winter..

to Anonymous Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1234717

As both you Austin Dallas boys.I got the same problem with insulation I presume.

Like there isn't any. I chuckled at the Austin heat gun. I just went and don't the same thing back in Sept. Man it's like no relief.

I've been dealing with the service for months. Mine is a 15' Franklin bought new 12/31/15. There was major issues from beginning. I'm not getting anywhere with service.

What about you guys. Blhambright at the Gmail. I'm going back this week got to get something going.

Let's trade some info.Left you a email

to Anonymous Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1234719

I just left the previous comment with a contact.I'm in San Angelo Texas.

Lol. I didn't see that location area to fill out I guess. Y'all email me.

Asap.Also I'm getting bad allergy attacks the last few weeks.

to Anonymous Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1234747

I notice you said Redwood.I got Redwood Manuals with my Rushmore Franklin.

Hmm. Lost. Well they don't make good trailers. I think we all need the lawyer someone here posted from Dallas customer out of Tennessee that got satisfaction.

I'm running out of time on warranty and I have a/c cooling issues (I understand these trailers in the sun aren't like a house) but mine want gold cool or heat regardless. I mean it's been 55 degrees at night lately. Cloudy in mornings and as soon as it gets 74 outside the a/c runs all day. No cycle at all.

I say there is no insulation in the ceiling.

I'm in San Angelo Texas. Not where ever this shows on Canada. I'm not registered.

My number is 3256509775.Brandon