Ongoing issue with the fading brown cap. I bought my 2014 Sunset Trail in July of 2013.

I noticed the fading on the cap recently. Paint is warrantied for 1year... What a joke..

CROSSROADS uses inferior products. DO NOT BUY CROSSROADS Products!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of crossroads rv rv. Crossroads Rv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned crossroads rv rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Crossroads Rv.

Comments

Keeps

Thanks for posting I just purchased a 2014 22 ft travel camper and cap is faded out brown. Just contacted Crossroads to try and get any compensation for a new paint job.

Any Advice??? They don't give up anything without a long battle. I will keep on social media until they know who I am and want me gone.

Guess that's how it works when you don't stand behind your product and warranty any re accruing problems. Thx Scott.

I had the same thing out of warrantee but I had cross roads cover the paint under warrantee not happy at all with cross roads

We bought a 2012 25RB new. Year one...slight fading.

Year two....a complete mess. Spent about $400 having it refinished but looked awful in two weeks. I'm thinking maybe no UV protection in paint? Now we have to repaint as it's horrible looking.

Cost...about $2300.00 NO WARRANTY COVERAGE.

Several other problems including a leaking slide. NEVER will buy another Crossroads product again!

to Anonymous #1437576

Hi My name is Donna,My husband and I are in the process of buying a new camper 32 Zinger. We have seen all the bad reviews.

We have not signed bank loan yet. Looks like we should back out now and save ourselves some grief

to Donnarowe 61 #1438414

Hey Donna our 2014 22rb. Has some fading issues on the front cap.

I will repaint the affected area and our camper will look great. This is a cosmetic problem. I sure wish Crossroads would pay up for their paint failure but don't get this all wrong, I have used my new camper 4 times and already have had the best most comfortable camp trips ever. We have the outside kitchen and this alone has made a huge difference.

There are many small things that need attention inside and out but everything works. Also it travelled great on the road and the set up is easy.If you start second guessing everything about your decided choice of campers you will go crazy. All brands have their issues, just take good care of your camper and have any problems fixed immediately as they will easily add to big problems. I looked at many of the Zinger campers and we were close to buying one, a smaller model it was a 24' but we liked the looks and features.So in conclusion I posted that I was unhappy with Crossroads and I was, but I was buying a camper for my family to enjoy.

Don't loose sight of the big picture going somewhere with family. Do your homework and research that 32 Zinger for any major issues, don't buy if they have not been addressed, remember all brands have issues , many use the same appliances, water pumps and heaters, AC units. And other parts so it's just about the looks and features.

Find the one you like and roll the dice that's what we all do. I wish you great luck and remember take care of any little problems you'll be fine.Scott.