4.0

Update by user Sep 20

Please read my original complaint.The travel camper was used.

So I guess it won't get any consideration. So all your links do not apply.

Just unhappy with a newer camper that had faded.And found many others who had the same experience and got no support from Crossroads to repair this problem.

Original review posted by user Sep 19

My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft.Lite travel camper.

We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a 2014 with a few minor problems the dealer will fix. I said I was looking forward to seeing it all cleaned up it looked as if there was a half inch of dust on the front cap, the dealer rep. Then told me it was clean.

The top was faded badly. So we Stopped the purchase. I since have found that crossroads has repainted some after a long bout with owners. I would be willing to purchase the camper knowing it would be fixed.

The camper is still available so I don't know where to go next.It's to bad we loved many of the features the outside kitchen was a Great set up.

Review about: Crossroads Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Product layout.

I didn't like: Faded top.

Had an Experience with Crossroads Rv?

Comments