2.2
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

After three years the couch and the two rockers are beginning to peel. They look absolutely terrible.

We have had trouble with this trailer since day one. The windows leak when it rains a certain way. The front capp has fadded but yet you guys did have that repainted. I was wondering if by chance there might be a recall on the furniture?

I would also love for someone ro reseal around the windows. The camper centers will not touch it but simply tell us they will show us how to do it ourselves. What kind of services is that? If everyone went on social media they could ruin your business.

Consumers now have control when we stand together. Just saying!!!

Review about: Crossroads Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Your furniture wasn't made by the RV company, they simply purchased items covered in "bonded leather" what you are experiencing is the polyurethane peeling. No one in either the furniture nor the RV industry knew of the issue with the products until the peeling began. The peeling will not stop, replace them and go on is the best advice I can give to youl

I have a 2013 32fr and got the platinum warranty and am waiting to hear from my dealer now. We had our camp repainted as well!

to Maegan #1455732

Maegan:they repainted your camper under the platinum warranty?And did anyone ever get anywhere with the peeling furniture?We have loved our 32fr but are looking to sell and get a toy-hauler as our children have grown and rarely travel with us anymore. In the last 3 months while in storage, the sofa, dinette and pleather trim have started peeling. I recovered the dinette, but the pillow back on the sofa and the trim piece on the back of the dinette are beyond my ability.