Crossroads Rv - Review about 2016 Crossroads Sunset Trail 320Bh from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I recently purchased a 2016 Sunset Trail Ultra Lite 320BH at the Hershey show in September of 2015.I did not receive my unit until the end of October and only had the opportunity to use it one weekend before returning it for warranty work.
After using it for the first time there was multiple issues which needed to be corrected. Aside from that before dropping it off for service I decided to put a coat of wax on it to preserve the finish. While waxing the front fiberglass nose I was appalled when my fingers went right through the fiberglass. A $30,000 unit which was brand new now had a hole in the front of it.
It has been in the shop now for a few months and I must say crossroads customer service is the worst that I've ever dealt with. Their remedy to the situation is to repair the hole and spot paint the repair. One of the purchasing points was the durable gel coat front fiberglass cap. They believe it's perfectly acceptable to repair and spot paint a brand new unit.
All the customer service representatives I've dealt with have not been helpful at all.
There is apparently only one manager in customer service, Mike Antoll, who is not even aware who his superior is.This is one of my worst buying experiences and I highly recommend anyone think twice before purchasing a sunset trail.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality and service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- 2016 Crossroads Sunset Trail 320Bh
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "My husband and I were making our weekly trip to Whole Foods at the same location we shop at each Monday. As we were wrapping up our shopping, I went..."
- "After a house fire in 2003,I furnished my entire house from Mealeys and was pleased with them. In 2012 I bought leather furniture that faded very quickly. ..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."