Crossroads Rv - Review about 2016 Crossroads Sunset Trail 320Bh from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I recently purchased a 2016 Sunset Trail Ultra Lite 320BH at the Hershey show in September of 2015.I did not receive my unit until the end of October and only had the opportunity to use it one weekend before returning it for warranty work.
After using it for the first time there was multiple issues which needed to be corrected. Aside from that before dropping it off for service I decided to put a coat of wax on it to preserve the finish. While waxing the front fiberglass nose I was appalled when my fingers went right through the fiberglass. A $30,000 unit which was brand new now had a hole in the front of it.
It has been in the shop now for a few months and I must say crossroads customer service is the worst that I've ever dealt with. Their remedy to the situation is to repair the hole and spot paint the repair. One of the purchasing points was the durable gel coat front fiberglass cap. They believe it's perfectly acceptable to repair and spot paint a brand new unit.
All the customer service representatives I've dealt with have not been helpful at all.
There is apparently only one manager in customer service, Mike Antoll, who is not even aware who his superior is.This is one of my worst buying experiences and I highly recommend anyone think twice before purchasing a sunset trail.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality and service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- 2016 Crossroads Sunset Trail 320Bh
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I have owned 3 Cross Roads Cruiser 5ers. They all have had small issues, but this 2014 35 ss has had to many, and the final straw was a tiny..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "It's a place for the scammers and liars. Women (mostly from Ghana & Nigeria) supposedly having pictures of either British or Finnish decendants but are in fact guys hiding behind..."
- "I am the second owner of an oil fired boiler with which I heat my home (hot water radiators.) The boiler is made by Crown Boiler Company in Philadelphia..."