Crossroads Rv - Review about 2016 Crossroads Sunset Trail 320Bh from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I recently purchased a 2016 Sunset Trail Ultra Lite 320BH at the Hershey show in September of 2015.I did not receive my unit until the end of October and only had the opportunity to use it one weekend before returning it for warranty work.
After using it for the first time there was multiple issues which needed to be corrected. Aside from that before dropping it off for service I decided to put a coat of wax on it to preserve the finish. While waxing the front fiberglass nose I was appalled when my fingers went right through the fiberglass. A $30,000 unit which was brand new now had a hole in the front of it.
It has been in the shop now for a few months and I must say crossroads customer service is the worst that I've ever dealt with. Their remedy to the situation is to repair the hole and spot paint the repair. One of the purchasing points was the durable gel coat front fiberglass cap. They believe it's perfectly acceptable to repair and spot paint a brand new unit.
All the customer service representatives I've dealt with have not been helpful at all.
There is apparently only one manager in customer service, Mike Antoll, who is not even aware who his superior is.This is one of my worst buying experiences and I highly recommend anyone think twice before purchasing a sunset trail.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality and service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- 2016 Crossroads Sunset Trail 320Bh
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "I have had several rvs this one was the most expensive one I paid over a quarter of a million dollars for this new and it is so cheaply made..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit with expedited shipping suit + shipping cost about $22.usa I got it in a week and a 1/2 I read the size chart measured myself it..."
- "Jim Walter and Companies have built a defective home in so many ways that it can not be repaired and needs to be torn down it is unsafe and a..."
- "This is a complaint we submitted to Frontier Airlines. If we receive any resolution, I will update. Flight 409 on 7/2/16. My boyfriend and I were flying to Denver..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."