1140 W Lake St, Topeka, IN 46571, USA
1.6
Interest Rate

The largest problem we have is the heat gain, our unit came equipped with one A/C unit and as soon as the temperature was above 25c the heat gain inside the trailer was unmanageable. There was a rough in for a second unit in the bedroom, so I had that added...it was not ducted, so it’s a ceiling type diffuser, the bedroom was now cold, but the rest of the trailer was still hot. We placed a fan on the floor in the bedroom to blow the cool air down the hallway and it’s almost bearable.....only problem is we only have 30 amp service....so breakers blow on occasion. We can’t put anything that can melt in the pantry, chocolate turns liquid.

We’ve had numerous quality issues like valances falling off, door clips falling off as they are screwed into paneling only, screws falling out of the furniture, ceiling panels falling down.

When the door for the outside kitchen is open, we can see light through the bedroom floor at the wall.

I’m trying to trade it in at a 20k loss, I will literally kiss the salesman if the deal goes through.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $20000.